Oshisco is a coined Nigerian slang that means "nonsense." Africans have not time for nonsense!
- Quality T-shirt for both men and women
- Constructed in 100% combed cotton jersey
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
- Cover stitched and hemmed sleeves
- Fabric weight 4.2 oz.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your RBAP purchase. Items in new condition (unworn/unwashed) can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery. Please note that original shipping charges are non-refundable. If we made a mistake or the item arrived defective, please contact us here and we’ll make things right..
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
How to Measure
- Get one of your tees that fits well.
- Measure the length from the high point of the neck to the bottom.
- Measure the chest from side to side 1" below the armpit
- Chose a size from below that closely matches the measurement
Measurements of an unwashed unisex shirt
Measurement of Baby Onesies
- Machine wash cold.
- Hang dry or tumble dry low.
General Fit Note
The t-shirts will shrink approx 1” when washed and dried.